Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"I get by with a little help from my friends."


To help wash out what I'm sure must be a horrific taste in the mouth of every Sega fanboy in the States; I've decided to present to you the loveliness of Ukranian beauty Miss Olga Kurylenko aka my only reason for watching the Hitman movie. Hell, to tell you the truth, even she couldn't save that one... By the way, below is one of those weird, artsy, yet incredibly captivating European commercials. You know, the kind that starts off with an orgy and then you find out at the very end that its a commercial for hair gel. But, dammit if I don't love 'em... Plus, this one's got Olga in it.



You can also check out Olga's page at Fashion Model Directory:

http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/olga_kurylenko/photos/

1 comment:

Xenoslayer33 said...

Meh, she's pretty. Looks like she needs a few tacos or something though...