Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Guitar Hero on DS?

Yes, ladies and gentleman, the Guitar Hero franchise has officially revealed its first installment for the Nintendo DS. Dubbed "Guitar Hero: On Tour", it will sport over 20 exclusive songs and an optional fret button add-on. You can thank IGN: Yahoo Games for the image since they were able to nab the picture exclusively. Sorry to say that I'm not digging the peripheral. It just doesn't look very comfortable, but we'll see. I much prefer the mock-up below done by the guys over at Kotaku.The video below is a demonstration of how the peripheral, the "Guitar Grip" will be used; courtesy of the guys and gals over at Jeux-France.

1 comment:

Xenoslayer33 said...

Meh, not really my thing. Looks like I could severely abuse my DS using that peripheral. For someone who likes to keep their DS immaculate, I just don't see myself really jammin' to this. Sorry.