Monday, March 24, 2008

Dead Fantasy I & II

Last year, the work of an individual who calls himself Monty Oum turned up in the form of a fan-made short film named Haloid. It pit a female Spartan from the Halo universe against Metroid's Samus Aran, who then promptly teamed up upon discovering that they were outnumbered by a large amount of The Covenant. A few months later, Monty Oum turns up with another short film, this time pitting the girls of Square's Final Fantasy series against Tecmo's DOA girls. It was cut short however, by a "To be Continued" message at the end just as a fan-favorite female character shows up to even the odds. Today Monty Oum has released what happens next. Enjoy.

Part I:


Part II:

1 comment:

Xenoslayer33 said...

We seem to think very much alike. It just happens that I watched Dead Fantasy II today, and it was the first time I had heard of it. I was blown away! Great choreography, great action, and great women: a perfect combination. This is some truly awesome stuff, and would make for some interesting game posibilities. I look forward to more!