Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New Dark Knight Trailer Leaked... Not Suprised.

As much as I am looking forward to seeing Indy again after so long, I'm afraid the The Dark Knight has a huge chance of stomping it at the US box office. Hey, that's A-OK with me! We get to see a bit more of Heath Ledger's Joker and finally get to see Aaron Eckhart playing Harvey Dent in the following trailer. I still have the question of how they're going to carry on the sequels without Heath. Everybody knows that Two-Face is being set up to be the next villain, but a while before Heath passed away, director Christopher Nolan was already talking about keeping The Joker around for a while. Too bad. As smart a filmmaker as he is, I'm sure he'll figure something out. In the meantime, let's continue to enjoy the great viral marketing for the film and the new bootleg footage of the next trailer, which will be released officially this Sunday. Enjoy!

No comments: