Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Metal Gear Headset!?

I neglected to post this earlier, since it was originally just a silly rumor. But, apparently this charming little MGS4-themed headset is actually real and set for release on June 12th, the same day Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots is set to be released. If you're like myself and have yet to purchase a headset for your PS3, I'd suggest this one. I'm not educated enough on the whole Bluetooth situation yet, but apparently this little device is compatible with all Bluetooth-supported cell phones. For the gamers out there, it has a 30 ft. range and allows up to 8 hours of rechargeable talk time. I'll probably be picking one up myself, since I have associates pestering me to get involved with the phenomenon that is Skype. It's set to run you at $60 plus tax.

No comments: