Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Balrog and Vega Unveiled

Japanese publication, Famitsu's, website has unveiled a few familiar faces for the Street Fighter IV roster. While most of us have known about Balrog for a few months since the leaked play test video, it's a real pleasure to see Vega's... mask. I like the little smear of blood in the art to accentuate his sadistic, bloodthirsty nature. These aren't all of the pics, there are more spread out on the web of actual gameplay involving both characters. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Xenoslayer33 said...

Excellent! I've been waiting for news about Vega. I don't even use that character, but I think he is an interesting and different character for the SF series. I wonder if they will be bringing in any characters from the Alpha series or SF3...

By the way, why is Vega allowed to use that wrist blade when everyone else is primarily unarmed...? And why is Balrog still using boxing gloves? I guess he doesn't want to hurt anybody...