Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"I like to keep this handy... for close encounters."

OK, so maybe the following video doesn't involve Hick's own personal shotgun or even the super-badass USCM rifle, but its the next best thing, the motion tracker. Be real, tell me you didn't want one of those once you saw Aliens for the first time too. I can, because what I really wanted was a flamethrower and an Armat M41A. Hmmm... radar or bad ass weapons? Hard decision. Anyways, the following comes complete with the authentic bleeps, working display and all. I'm sure you can find one on eBay for about 2,000 bucks. Not that much considering its a prop from the most badass of all science fiction movies; not to mention the inspiration for any game involving space marines and aliens in the same vicinity.

1 comment:

Xenoslayer33 said...

I... I... WANT IT! Even though the sound and frequency of the blips is slightly off (yes, only an obsessed freak would notice), that thing is still wonderful. I'm bidding NOW!