Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Mummy 3 Teaser Poster

I still enjoy the first Mummy to this day. Rachel Weisz was just breathtaking, the characters were fun and it was a great adventure. The sequel, "The Mummy Returns" was more fast-paced and had loads of action. Even though I really enjoyed it in the theater, it seemed as if though something was missing once I got it in my DVD player. The second sequel, "The Mummy: The Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" can hopefully bring something a bit more fresh to the franchise with Jet Li as an ancient Chinese warlord. But, not having Rachel Weisz as Evelyn is already a big setback. For the time being, take a look at the teaser poster.

1 comment:

Xenoslayer33 said...

It's good to see Brendan back in the business. I thought he wasn't going to be in the 3rd movie, but this is a pleasant surprise. Not to mention, my favorite martial arts master, Jet Li, will be playing a role.

This could actually be a decent movie!